[R-sig-Fedora] R 2.8.1

Peter Dalgaard p.dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Sun Jan 4 15:51:42 CET 2009

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Sun, 2009-01-04 at 12:33 +0100, Peter Dalgaard wrote:
>
>> Finally got around to testing it (sorry, but it didn't reach testing
>> till the 24th, and we have this thing call Christmas around here...).
>>
>> However, it now seems that I cannot update the karma system. Yesterday,
>> I got an "internal error" or some such when submitting, and now I can
>> submit, but only the text comes through, not my email addr. nor the
>> "works for me". So there's now two "anonymous tester" entries with a
>> bland smiley icon.
>
> Hmm, they came through to my inbox with your name/email. Very odd. :)
>
> ~spot

I spoke slightly too soon. This version has the same "missing mu"
syndrome as 2.8.0 did (and which occurs on SUSE too), try

  plot(1, type="n");text(1,1,quote(kappa+lambda+mu+nu+rho+sigma))

It doesn't happen when building on my own machine, so I can only assume
that something is up with the build machine or the chrooted build
environment.