[R-sig-Fedora] [Fedora-r-devel-list] Re: R-devel going away

Marc Schwartz marc_schwartz at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 16:16:55 CEST 2008

Hi all,

First, thanks to all for this conversation and the directions it is taking.

Just a quick Admin note.

This thread is going to three different lists, including
"r-sig-fedora at r-project.org", which is the R e-mail list focused on
Fedora/RH ports.

That in contrast to "fedora-r-devel-list at redhat.com", which is the
Fedora/RH list focused on R...  :-)

The former requires registered subscriptions to post to the list, which
means that for those participating in this thread who are not
subscribed, the Admins (currently Martyn and myself) need to go to the
Mailman interface to approve each post individually. As I was travelling
and in meetings yesterday, Martyn has born the workload over the past 24
hours or so.

I would like to respectfully ask those who are or will be participating
in this and perhaps future such threads, to go to: