[R-sig-Epi] Fwd: Need help to find multifactors influence‏

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Mon Feb 27 00:22:33 CET 2012

Dear Malik Arshad,
this list is a list for asking questions and advice relating to the Epi-package and  broader epidemiological questions related to that.

It is NOT for asking help to solve assignments, so please do not post this type of requests any more. If you are confused between different regression models, you should not ask questions here, but acquire the relevant qualifications first.
And this list cannot help with that.

Best regards,
Bendix Carstensen