[R-sig-Epi] Calculate local RR from GAM

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Wed Feb 9 17:41:16 CET 2011

In the paper:

@article{Carstensen:Plummer:2010:JSSOBK:v38i06,
  author =	"Bendix Carstensen and Martyn Plummer",
  title =	"Using Lexis Objects for Multi-State Models in R",
  journal =	"Journal of Statistical Software",
  volume =	"38",
  number =	"6",
  pages =	"1--18",
  day =  	"4",
  month =	"1",
  year = 	"2011",
  CODEN =	"JSSOBK",
  ISSN = 	"1548-7660",
  bibdate =	"2010-09-16",
  URL =  	"http://www.jstatsoft.org/v38/i06",
  accepted =	"2010-09-16",
  acknowledgement = "",
  keywords =	"",
  submitted =	"2010-02-09",
}

there is a section which explains how to do this for parametric spline models which are not dramatically dissimilar from GAM models.

Best regards,
Bendix Carstensen