[R-sig-Epi] help

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Mon Nov 29 08:26:08 CET 2010

Dear Khan,
I am afraid that the help list is not an online-course.
The questions you ask are too general for this forum, they would be suitable for a teacher at an appropriate course in epidemidological methods.

For introduction to very basics of R in epidemiology you may benefit from the
"Workbook introduction to R", see, http://www.mhills.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Rwork_book.html

Best regards,
Bendix Carstensen