[R-sig-Epi] Could it be possible to set up an international groupto develop a specific Epi package?

BXC (Bendix Carstensen) bxc at steno.dk
Tue Aug 21 13:37:44 CEST 2007

Dear Zhang Zhi Jie,

The development of an Epi package is actually working quite well, see
www.biostat.ku.dk/~bxc/Epi, and for the epitools package see
http://www.epitools.net/

The former which I am the maintainer of is continuously being developed,
and a new versiondue out in a not too distant future.

Suggestions for facilities are most welcome.

Best,
Bendix

Bendix Carstensen
Senior Statistician