[R-sig-Epi] OT - study design advice sought

Neil Shephard nshephard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 01:45:04 CET 2006

Thanks to all who have replied so far.  Its been a while since I did
anything similar to this (my normal area is statistical genetics), but
its good to refresh these things every now and again.

The replies (two of which I've included below for other readers of the
list) have helped clarify some of my thoughts, and dredged up some
memories of differences between incidence and prevalence.

To answer two of the points below, one of the considered methods of
analysis was conditional logistic regression to take account of the
matching which has been done retrospectively.

Thanks again for all suggestions,

Neil

--
"An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more
interesting than sex." - Aldous Huxley

Email - nshephard at gmail.com / neilshep at cyllene.uwa.edu.au
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/