[R-sig-eco] distance matrix with chao-jaccard method

Jakob Russel ru@@el2620 @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Oct 14 18:44:25 CEST 2018

Dear Irene,
The fossil package has a function for this:
https://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/fossil/versions/0.3.7/topics/chao.sorenson

If you want all pairwise comparisons on a community matrix (comm, with
samples as columns):
mat.cj <- sapply(1:ncol(comm), function(i) sapply(1:ncol(comm), function(j)
chao.jaccard(comm[,i],comm[,j])))

Cheers,
Jakob