[R-sig-eco] Calibration of SWAT using R

Twite Daniel twited@niel @ending from gm@il@com
Sat May 5 12:44:57 CEST 2018

Dear SWAT and R users,

Is there any one who has some knowledge on how to use the R package
SWATmodel to calibrate SWAT hydrology model. I tried to read the procedure
in the article " SWATMODEL: A MULTI-OPERATING SYSTEM, MULTI-PLATFORM
SWAT MODEL PACKAGE IN R" but here it seems the package was specifically
designed for reading only USGS flow data sets from CFSR and to
automatically build its own model.
I want to be able to utilize the optimization tool in the R package
(SWATmodel)
to calibrate the model which I have already built using SWAT.

Another alternative is also ok apart from the package.

Regards
Twite Daniel, Msc. student