[R-sig-eco] repeated measures ANOVA and PERMANOVA (does it exist?)

Tania Bird taniabird at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:39:52 CET 2018

Principal response curves would be a good way to go if you have balanced
data.

My recent paper may be of interest:
Bird, TLF et al.. (2017) Shrub Encroachment Effects on Habitat
Heterogeneity and Beetle Diversity in a Mediterranean Coastal Dune System. Land
Degrad. Develop., 28: 2553–2562. doi: 10.1002/ldr.2807
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/ldr.2807>.

I used repeated measures PERMANOVA and ADONIS (a more robust alternative to
anosim) with an unbalanced dataset.
If this seems of interest I can share my code.

Tania

Tania Bird MSc
PhD Student: Multivariate approaches to conserve and restore multi-taxa coastal
dune biodiversity
Dept. of Geography & Environmental Development,
Ben Gurion University, Beer Sheva
https://www.linkedin.com/in/taniabird
birdt at post.bgu.ac.il