[R-sig-eco] Global Malmquist CO2 emission performance index in electricity sector

Benjamin Hlina hlin9970 @ending from myl@urier@c@
Fri Aug 31 20:32:32 CEST 2018

 Hi Vul,

Your best bet is to pick up a an introductory book, like  Getting Started
with R: An Introduction for Biologists 2nd Edition
<https://www.amazon.com/Getting-Started-R-Introduction-Biologists/dp/0198787847>which
I started out with which isn't bad but there's a whole list of them on
RStudio <https://www.rstudio.com/>'s community website
<https://community.rstudio.com/t/whats-your-favorite-intro-to-r/2253>which
probably has better ones to pick from. I suggest you check them out.
Additionally there's sites like DataCamp <https://www.datacamp.com/> which have
great tutorials. I also suggest you check out the tidyverse
<https://www.tidyverse.org/> and stack overflow <https://stackoverflow.com/>
 (SO) which is another great place to get help and ask questions. You may
see the site GitHub <https://github.com/>, unless an R package has a bug,
or you want to request a new feature, or you want to develop your own
package, do not post question about how to analysis something as it is a
site for R developers. SO <https://stackoverflow.com/>  would be a much
better place for help questions that you may have.

Lastly, if you are able to take a class in R as that will help greatly and
give you an introductory base into R.

Good luck and I'm sure you'll be able to run your analysis, there might
even be a package out there specifically developed to analyze your data!

Cheers,
Ben