[R-sig-eco] Looking for a Spanish-speaking instructor in R and ecology packages (Vegan or alike)

José Elías Cuadros Adriazola jcuadrosadriazola at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 01:25:50 CEST 2018

Dear R community,

I am looking for a Spanish-speaking instructor in R and ecology packages
(Vegan or alike) willing to travel to Arequipa, Peru. We could manage to
arrange a distance course, but in-person learning is preferred. Anyhow, we
are open to discuss the available options.

Course would be focused in identifying environmental impacts on the
biodiversity and would be held before August.

Best regards,

José Cuadros