[R-sig-eco] Open and collaborative project about R courses and classes

Marcos Vital marcosvital at gmail.com
Tue May 30 12:56:51 CEST 2017

Dear all

I'm working on an open and collaborative project called 'the open teach-R
project', as a part of Mozilla Open Leadership Training.

In short, the project is about sharing resources for those who want to
teach an R based course (initially, with a focus on Biological Sciences
students and researchers, as I have this background myself).

Anyone interesting on the project proposal can help, and we welcome any
kind of contributions: sharing new or pre-existing material, reviewing or
testing the courseware, giving suggestions and so on.

The project will participate Mozilla Global Sprint, a two day marathon to
work on open projects that will take place in a few days on June 1st and
2nd.

Most relevant links are:
- short interview about the project:
https://medium.com/read-write-participate/the-open-teach-r-project-d87b9240f51a
- project repo at GitHub: https://github.com/marcosvital/teach-R-project
- chat room at Gitter: https://gitter.im/teach-R-project/Lobby
- Global Sprint: https://mozilla.github.io/global-sprint/

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best reagards

Marcos

--
Marcos Vinícius Carneiro Vital