[R-sig-eco] Machine learning in R for ecology

Rafael Maia rmaialists at gmail.com
Sun May 21 16:26:02 CEST 2017

hi Manuel,

Here’s a paper I know of: Valletta et al 2017 Applications of machine learning in animal behaviour studies - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347216303360 <http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347216303360>

HTH,

Rafael Maia
—
Simons Junior Fellow, Columbia University
Rubenstein Lab
Department of Ecology, Evolution and Environmental Biology
New York, NY
http://www.rafaelmaia.net