[R-sig-eco] correlating three time-series in R

Tania Bird taniabird at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 12:05:26 CEST 2017

Thanks Bob
This is great,

The correlation does jump out when I plot it- I am just looking for a
quantified way of testing what I see. If there is a more appropriate test
I'd be happy to learn.

Many thanks

Tania Bird MSc
*"There is a sufficiency in the world for man's need but not for man's
greed" ~ Mahatma Gandhi*

https://www.linkedin.com/in/taniabird
https://taniabird.webs.com