[R-sig-eco] sending a query with a graphic

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:12:45 CET 2017

Hello all,

Several useful suggestions have already been provided, but just for
clarification:

This list, like all the R-sig lists, follows the R mailing list
guidelines available at:
https://www.r-project.org/mail.html

Most binary files are stripped, but small PNG files are allowed, as
are PS and PDF.

Please also post in plain text rather than HTML.

Sarah, list owner

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:02 AM, Tania Bird <taniabird at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just tried to post my first posting requesting help with some
> multivariate statistics to this mailing list, but I got an email saying it
> was rejected because it has a graphic.. I think the graphic is important to
> explain my question-
> Are we allowed to post small gif or jpeg images to aid the questions? What
> format can I use to attach or embed some low resolution format?
>
> Many thanks for your advice
>

> Tania Bird MSc
> *PhD Student*
> *Geo-Ecology Lab*