[R-sig-eco] sending a query with a graphic

Evan Palmer-Young ecp52 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 27 12:52:20 CET 2017

Try posting a link to a file on cloud storage

On Feb 27, 2017 05:03, "Tania Bird" <taniabird at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I just tried to post my first posting requesting help with some
multivariate statistics to this mailing list, but I got an email saying it
was rejected because it has a graphic.. I think the graphic is important to
explain my question-
Are we allowed to post small gif or jpeg images to aid the questions? What
format can I use to attach or embed some low resolution format?

Many thanks for your advice

Tania Bird MSc
*PhD Student*
*Geo-Ecology Lab*