[R-sig-eco] beeswarm plot

Bede-Fazekas Ákos bfalevlist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:35:47 CEST 2017

Hello,

you should do the following steps:
1) edit your txt file. It should have only one title row containing
unique names (i.e. the column names)
2) load the dataset (the txt file) to R, e.g. by the read.table() function:
https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/utils/html/read.table.html
3) be sure that the loaded dataset is named as 'Occurrence' and has the
following columns: 'Concentration', 'drug'

HTH,
Ákos Bede-Fazekas
Hungarian Academy of Sciences