[R-sig-eco] Package to analyse population time series (trend analysis)

Peter Solymos solymos at ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 19 19:58:07 CEST 2016

Manuel,

There are few ecology focused packages besides ARIMA() and the forecast
package, for example:

- popbio (based mostly on the Matrix Population Models by Caswell (2001)
and Quantitative Conservation Biology by Morris and Doak (2002).

- PVAClone, that uses JAGS and is based on Nadeem, K., Lele S. R., 2012.
Likelihood based population viability analysis in the presence of
observation error. Oikos 121, 1656–1664.

I am sure there are other packages as well that I am not aware of...

Cheers,

Peter

--
Péter Sólymos