[R-sig-eco] ORISE Position at USEPA in Narragansett, RI: Using R for analysis and viz of cyanobacteria

Hollister, Jeff Hollister.Jeff at epa.gov
Sat Oct 8 14:03:35 CEST 2016

All,

We have an open ORISE position working at the USEPA lab in Narragnsett, RI (with me!)

We are looking for someone with strong R skills that can help with  cyanobacteria modelling efforts and visualization of model results.  Freshwater ecology experience is a plus.  Position is for 1 year (renewable if funding available) and pay ranges: BS: 3600/month, MS: 4400/month, PhD: 5300/month.

For details and to apply (scroll to the bottom): https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/2511

If you have questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Jeff