[R-sig-eco] K-fold validation for glmer model

basille.web at ase-research.org basille.web at ase-research.org
Tue May 3 04:28:00 CEST 2016

Dear Samhita,

I wrote a function that does exactly this: kfold for LMER objects (e.g. in
the context of resource selection functions). It is in the 'kfold' branch
(in development) of my package 'hab' [1].

I have to admit it is largely untested, which is why it is not in the
official version... I think it should work though, you may want to give it
a try.

Mathieu.

[1] https://github.com/basille/hab/blob/kfold/R/kfold.r