[R-sig-eco] Graphically represent Mantel Test

Javier Martínez-López javi.martinez.lopez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:19:54 CET 2016

I guess what I try to show is something like plotting an axis of an NMDS
based on each multivariate distance matrix against each other. I have an
environmental versus a species distance matrix, with a high correlation
based on the Mantel test and I wanted to show it somehow graphically. I
will take a look at path diagrams. Thanks!