[R-sig-eco] GLMM with spatial coordinates

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:45:06 CET 2016

Hi Jhonny,

As you can see below, posting in HTML means that your message becomes
impossible to read. Your second example matrix is at least readable,
but not really helpful Using dput() is much better for providing R
data.

It looks like the spaMM package provides spatial GLMM. Have you looked
into that yet? This list really isn't equipped to assist you with
basic statistical questions, but we can help with specific ecological
R questions.

Sarah

Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org