[R-sig-eco] NMDS axes scores

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:08:36 CET 2016

Thank you Jari for an, as always, insightful email. It has been a gut
feeling of mine for quite some time that using PCA scores as independent
variables is at least little wrong but never found any reference to
substantiate it. I would like to use this opportunity to ask you or other
readers if there are any (critical) references available regarding this
usage of PCA scores?

Cheers,
Roman

In God we trust, all others bring data.