[R-sig-eco] Request for help

Philipova philipova at imbm.bas.bg
Wed Feb 24 11:21:55 CET 2016

Dear Mr/Madam
I am interested in Spatial Point Data Analysis. I read spatstat and gstat for this purpose.
I am reading gstat user' manual and workshop on Spatial Statistic (Baddeley, 2008) and some scientific publications on gstat.
There are two different approaches of performing interpolation ( inverse distance interpolation, ordinary kriging etc. )  The one is using mask file and the other is using grid variable. I have a problem with creating grid variable. Many authors use meuse data as an example for geostatistics in gstat. No one describes how to create grid variable  for our data which to replace meuse.grid variable.
I hope you could help me with these problems.
Thank you so much in advance!
Kind Regards
Nina Philipova

---
ôÏÚÉ ÉÍÅÊÌ Å ÐÒÏ×ÅÒÅÎ ÚÁ ×ÉÒÕÓÉ ÏÔ Avast.