[R-sig-eco] (no subject)

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:24:00 CET 2016

You can unsubscribe yourself at the link in the footer of every
message to this list:

If you are having trouble getting help on this list, though, you might
benefit from taking a look at the general R-help list information,
including the general R-help posting guide, for how to formulate a
question that people can answer.

https://www.r-project.org/mail.html#instructions
https://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

Sarah

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:05 PM, Vitor <vitoraraujo.biologo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nobody answer me when I ask something, but I always answer your question.
> Could u please take off my name of this email?
>
>         [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

For instance, not posting in HTML would help, as HTML makes questions
very hard to follow.

Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org