[R-sig-eco] get species within sites ordihull polys

Howard, Tim G (DEC) tim.howard at dec.ny.gov
Mon Sep 28 13:44:01 CEST 2015

Eduard,
Yes, indicator species may help - and indeed, perhaps all I need are some pointers from the community table produced in vegan: vegemite and tabasco. I'm working down that path now.

Mike,
Aha - yes, distance from the centroid to each species looks very promising too. Excellent!

Thank you both for your replies and help.
Best,
Tim