[R-sig-eco] hello group

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 15:37:29 CEST 2015

Hi Moses,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 8:25 AM, moses duguru <duguru01 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Are there any users of  "rclimdex" in this group, I will be glad to get responses from users before I ask my questions.

Questions like this are not a good use of everyone's time. If you have
a very specific rclimdex question, the package maintainer is the
person to ask. Otherwise, posting your full question here, with
ideally a reproducible example, is the way to go. This list has many
subscribers; someone is likely to be able to help you if you post a
useful question.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee