[R-sig-eco] get species within sites ordihull polys

Eduard Szöcs szoecs at uni-landau.de
Sat Sep 26 14:07:07 CEST 2015

Dear Tim,

Sound's like your looking for indicator species ?

Maybe the indicspecies packages suites your needs.

Dufrêne, M and P. Legendre. 1997. Species assemblages and indicator
species: the need for a flexible assymetrical approach. Ecological
Monographs 67: 345 - 366.

De Cáceres, M., P. Legendre, and M. Moretti, 2010. Improving indicator
species analysis by combining groups of sites. Oikos 119: 1674 -1684.

Cheers,

Eduard

--
Eduard Szöcs