[R-sig-eco] glm(binomial) vs. logistf

Gavin Simpson ucfagls at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:51:46 CET 2015

If it is Firth's procedure that you are after, the **brglm** package does
that and has most if not all of the standard methods for models, including
a `predict()` method.

You might also wish to consider the **arm** package and its `bayesglm()`
function, which employs different priors that also handle the separation
issue in binomial GLMs. The reference cited in `?arm::bayesglm` has some
discussion of this.

HTH

Gavin Simpson, PhD