[R-sig-eco] Problem with glmm with nested random effects

Drew Tyre atyre2 at unl.edu
Tue Oct 27 19:07:43 CET 2015

Juan -- did you try just:
glmer(cbind(A,round(B)) ~ C + D + E + (1 |F/G), data=mydata, family=binomial)

all of which should be interpreted in the context of mydata. If that doesn't work with a similar error, double check that mydata has the factor G in it.
--
Drew Tyre

School of Natural Resources
University of Nebraska-Lincoln