[R-sig-eco] Fwd:

Rajendra Mohan Panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 08:09:21 CEST 2015

Dear All

I also get following error in some of my models using 'vgam' function.

Error in vgam.match(x[[ii]], all.knots = all.knots, nk = nk[ii]) :
  smoothing variables must have at least 7 unique values

Looking forward to your kind reply on this regard also.

Thanking you

Best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur