[R-sig-eco] Job opportunity for a statistician at UFZ (Germany)

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 17:25:44 CEST 2015

Posted on behalf of Ingolf Kühn:

----------
Dear colleagues,

we offer a full-time position on "Statistical Consulting, Teaching and
Coordination" at the Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research -
UFZ. For further details, please see:
https://recruitingapp-5128.de.umantis.com/Vacancies/623/Description/2

The position is initially limited to two years, with tenure option.

If you have further questions, please do not respond to me but to the
head of the UFZ graduate school HIGRADE Dr. Jula Zimmermann
<jula.zimmermann at ufz.de>.

Best regards
Ingolf

Prof. Dr. Ingolf Kühn
(Professor for Macroecology at the Martin-Luther University Halle-Wittenberg)

Dept. Community Ecology
Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ/
Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research GmbH - UFZ
Theodor-Lieser-Str. 4 / 06120 Halle / Germany

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Leipzig
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Leipzig, Handelsregister Nr. B 4703
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDirig Wilfried Kraus
Wissenschaftlicher Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Georg Teutsch
Administrativer Geschäftsführer: Dr. Heike Graßmann