[R-sig-eco] RDA

Marcelino de la Cruz marcelino.delacruz at upm.es
Thu Nov 26 19:05:32 CET 2015

El 26/11/2015 a las 16:27, Richards, Christina escribió:
> Hello!
>
> That is very helpful and seems to work! Thank you!!
>
> I did not realize we could use raw data in capscale,
We could and we should! Currently, it is the only way to achieve it.

  is this true only because it is conditioning variables?
It seems that the current implementation of capscale only accepts a
single *data.frame* for both explanatory and conditioning variables

  At any rate it recapitulates our analysis using partial mantel in 2
species with 2 different results (one significant, the other not), so
I'm inclined to believe its doing something similar.