[R-sig-eco] 3d box plot

Paolo Piras paolo.piras at uniroma3.it
Wed Nov 11 08:44:23 CET 2015

Thanks to all who answered to my question; I found your comments very useful;

another option could be

http://www.cpwardell.com/2015/08/28/legoplots-in-r-3d-barplots-in-r/

My original purpose was to plot boxplots by groups for more than a variables (as the comment below does) at different times (the third dimension)

best

paolo