[R-sig-eco] diversity zones

Kátia Emidio kat.emidio at gmail.com
Sat May 2 14:08:16 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I am trying to create a diversiy zones based on tree species distribution,
 from neighboor analysis. I identify the 20th neighboor from each one of my
tree species, and counted the richness associated to each one. I also have
the associated distance to each kth tree... So, my study area is 100x100
m..As I want zone areas, how can I divide this area, so it can represent
the richnees found? From 265 species, I am interested to do this for 30
one, generating maps for each one.

I though to use the Dirichlet tessellation, but it is a little hard to me,
to imagine how to do it...

Any tips is welcome!!!

--
Kátia Emídio da Silva DSc