[R-sig-eco] Natural regeneration experiment using R

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Mon Mar 30 14:57:31 CEST 2015

Dear Manuel,

You can solves this with a mixed model. Something like

library(lme4)
model <- glmer(cbind(NSurvived, NDied) ~ Site * Condition * Protection +
(1|Plot), data = your.dataset)

Note that the list only allows several types of attachments. xls files are
striped.

You might want to do some reading (e.g. Zuur et al, 2009) or consult a
local statistician.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest