[R-sig-eco] How to calculate relative abundance along taxonomical hierarchy

Peter Solymos solymos at ualberta.ca
Thu Jun 25 17:51:04 CEST 2015

Gian,

Once you have your samples by OTU matrix row standardized, you can use a
level of your hierarchy (a vector matching the columns) and the
groupSums(your-matrix, 2, your-groups) function in the mefa4 package to get
your relative abundances.

Cheers,

Peter

Gian Maria Niccolò Benucci <gian.benucci at gmail.com> ezt írta (2015. június