[R-sig-eco] Compute the distance between the trajectories of two animals with varying sampling intervals

Jeremy Chacon chaco001 at umn.edu
Wed Jul 22 16:09:23 CEST 2015

I bet Sarah's right and adehabitatLT has something, but I also know that
the longitudinalData package can compute distances between two trajectories
including the frechet distance.

http://www.inside-r.org/packages/cran/longitudinalData/docs/pathFrechet

However, it does not deal with the timing problem. You will have to roll
your own method of aligning the trajectories in time.