[R-sig-eco] Zero infalted model- T50

Mehdi Abedi abedimail at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:56:37 CEST 2015

Hi,
I want to calculate time to 50 percent reduction of seed viability. Mainly
researcher calculate P50 using probit model for calculation T50.

In some treatments seed viability decline quit fast therefore i have only
value 100 and 0 values . Can i calculate T50 for this data using probit?!
Could we apply Zero inflated model for this conditions with 0?

All the best,
Mehdi

  Time(weed) Seed viability  0 100  8 0  16 0  24 0  32 0  40 0

--

*Mehdi Abedi Department of Range Management*

*Faculty of Natural Resources & Marine Sciences *

*Tarbiat Modares University (TMU) *

*46417-76489, Noor*

*Mazandaran, IRAN *

*mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir <Mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir>*