[R-sig-eco] Eutrophication

Andres Mellado Diaz amellado at um.es
Tue Jan 27 09:23:12 CET 2015

  Dear Javad,

Of course there are ways to model eutrophycation using ANN. Take a look at
this paper and references therein,

Karul, C., Soyupak, S., Çilesiz, A. F., Akbay, N., & Germen, E. (2000).
CASE STUDIES ON THE USE OF NEURAL NETWORKS IN EUTROPHICATION MODELING.
/Ecological modelling/, /134/(2), 145-152.

Hope this helps,

Andrés

PS: I can send you a pdf if you don't have online access to the journal