[R-sig-eco] model selection with truncated poisson distribution

James Rodger rodgerjg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 13:32:39 CET 2015

Hi Roman,

thanks for your response. I admit I was thinking of the 'dredging' type at
this stage. In this particular case, it probably won't make much difference
as my data doesn't show much in the way of patterns. I am going through the
model selection process to test for effects of treatment, plant density and
the interaction

cheers,

James