[R-sig-eco] interpreting 0s and 1s from manyglm from mvabund

David Warton david.warton at unsw.edu.au
Fri Feb 27 02:28:58 CET 2015

Hi Elizabeth,
Wow, that's weird - could you send me the data/code (and R/mvabund version you used)?  I'll see if I can reproduce the problem.  My best guess at this stage is that there was something in the data that it didn't like and returned NaN's for everything (which were misleadingly translated into 0's and 1's in the anova table)

Maybe we could sort it out communicating directly then get back to the mailing list with a report on how things went afterwards? (I assume that's the protocol?)
All the best
David