[R-sig-eco] Anderson and Willis 2003, CAP squared canonical correlations of delta^2

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 16:24:26 CET 2015

Hi Thomas,

You're more likely to get help if you include context in your post.
Nabble is NOT an official part of this mailing list, and most people
receive the list via email, and thus have no idea what you're
referring to.

If you check out
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example
you might get some ideas on how to rephrase your question so as to get
someone to volunteer assistance.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee