[R-sig-eco] Beginner's to R and gstat package

Roman Luštrik roman.lustrik at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 14:01:50 CET 2015

I would probably try to understand gstat vignettes, helping myself with web
resources like Introduction to R (
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-intro.html). Searching
the web can also bear fruit. If you prefer hard copies, there's R for
dummies (de Vries, Meys), The R Book (Crawley), ASDAR (Pebesma et al.
http://www.asdar-book.org/) and many more.

Cheers,
Roman

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:51 PM, Uzzal <uzzal at gist.ac.kr> wrote:

> Hello,My research field is Air quality Modeling. I am new in this field.
> My professor asked me to learn gstat package in R. But I have very little
> knowledge about R and Geostatistics.
> >From Internet I found a manual on gstat package of R named "gstat user's
> manual" by Pabesma but I don't understand this manual properly .
>
> My main query is what should be the appropriate steps to learn gstat
> package for me? I have only very little basic knowledge about R .Could you
> please help me out by giving me some tips with study materials?
> Thank you in advance. Pardon me if my email seems inappropriate.
>
> Uzzal
>

> Uzzal Kumar Dash
> Master's studentAir Quality & Climate Modeling Laboratory
> (AqCliMB)School of Environmental Science and Engineering (SESE)Gwangju
> Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)123 Cheomdan-gwagiro, Buk-gu,
> Gwangju 500-712
> Republic of KoreaE-mail : <A hideFocus style="selector-dummy: true"
> href="mailto:uzzal at gist.ac.kr/uzzal.civilengineering at gmail.com"
> jQuery1411706373835="574">
> uzzal at gist.ac.kr/uzzal.civilengineering at gmail.com
> skype Id:d.uzzal