[R-sig-eco] cross validated CCA

Jesse Becker jcbecker42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 00:13:46 CEST 2015

A couple of years ago I was doing some Co-Correspondence analysis and asked
if the cross validation method in ter Braak and Shaffers (2004) which is
available in the cocoresp package had been implemented to work on a CCA
output from vegan? I ended up not needing it for that project, but I'm
using the method for another paper.  In an effort to put CoCA and CCA on
the same footing in terms of evaluating fit, I'd like to use the cross
validation on CCA.  I don't have access to MATLAB, I do have access to R
(and am a user, not a programmer)

So has anyone adapted the MATLAB code to R?  Gavin?

Thanks in advance!

Jesse C. Becker, Ph.D.
765.285.8889 office
512.587.4428 cell