[R-sig-eco] Error in x[[1]] : subscript out of bounds

Rajendra Mohan panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:10:51 CEST 2015

Dear Roman

The problem is not with the path.
I tried separate code for each variables; and stacking works well
myEx = raster::stack(system.file("SAJBEnv/bio01.asc",package="dismo"),
                       system.file("SAJBEnv/bio02.asc",package="dismo"))
However, I am still in doubt why the other way it does not works
(previously it worked with lower version V 3.1.1)
I am using upgraded versions now.

With best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
SWR, IIT KGP