[R-sig-eco] multipart

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:11:11 CEST 2015

Please provide a reproducible example including sample data and the
code you've already tried.

Without a reproducible example that includes some sample data (fake is
fine), the code you used, and some clear idea of what output you
expect, it's impossible to figure out how to help you. Here are some
suggestions for creating a good reproducible example:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee