[R-sig-eco] Query related to maxent file in dismo package

Rajendra Mohan panda rmp.iit.kgp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:23:15 CEST 2014

Dear All

I am very much thankful to all who have responded to my queries and also to
the forum. My special thanks to Li and Lustrik for the patience to guide me.
I am at the same time happy to inform you all that I could successfully run
maxent in 32 bit R and 32bit operating system with proper Java installation.

With best Regards
Rajendra M Panda
School of Water Resources
IIT Kharagpur