[R-sig-eco] Query related to maxent file in dismo package

Francisco Rodriguez Sanchez f.rodriguez.sanc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:20:57 CEST 2014

Dear Rajendra,

Are you running the 64-bit version of R? In that case I think you will
need to install the 64-bit version of Java as well, or alternatively
switch to the 32-bit version of R to run these analyses (that is what I
did when I had this same problem).

Try loading rJava (and dismo) with the 32-bit R version - does it work?

Hope it helps,

Paco